TRAVELinc Memo Subscription
The TRAVELinc Memo is your personal travel and tourism trade magazine brought to you in PDF form, uploaded onto our website 48 weeks a year, on Tuesday and Friday mornings. We focus on keeping international and domestic travel sellers current on industry matters, destination developments and new products, at home and around the world.
ProMag Publishing is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy online. We will not release your personal information to any third party.
In the latest issue...
- Survey shows support for self isolation, reduced quarantine
- Fiji hotels ready and refreshed for return of clients
- Learn and win by getting 'on the road' with Nevada
- Cameron Taylor moves on from Accor to new role
- xtravel has seats on direct flight from Auckland to Santiago
- Island Hoppers re-introduces Cooks' Close Encounters
- Tourists will go elsewhere if they have to quarantine in NZ
- TripFactory: 'Our first stage is open for agents' registration'
- Rako Science opens Christchurch site
- Next Canada webinar scheduled for trade
- Cathay Pacific's new economy fares
- Opinion: When will clients travel and how can trade profit?
- High Country options from Leisure Time Travel
- Inspired New Zealand sets new Northland Explorer date
- Scenic Eclipse returns to Antarctica January 2022
- Express Tickets' NDC milestone
- Where is Inspired NZ Tours this week?