TRAVELinc Memo Subscription
The TRAVELinc Memo is your personal travel and tourism trade magazine brought to you in PDF form, uploaded onto our website 48 weeks a year, on Tuesday and Friday mornings. We focus on keeping international and domestic travel sellers current on industry matters, destination developments and new products, at home and around the world.
ProMag Publishing is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy online. We will not release your personal information to any third party.
In the latest issue...
- Inbounder boost leads (literally) to applause
- NCL re-evaluating NZ, committed to trade
- Major renovation for two Rarotonga hotels
- We announce the latest Utah puzzle winner
- Nash: Vaccination key to wider border openings
- Sporting Tours' Melbourne Cup packages
- Viva has Antarctica day trips from Australia
- GO Holidays packages to Cooks with Intrepid
- Packed house for Auckland Viking VOR event
- Survival to cautious growth - tourism's next phase
- Lots of pictures from TRENZ Hui
- People lost to tourism - will they return?
- Roaring 20s at Chateau - with commission
- FCM predicts corporate travel rebound
- Who is this week's mystery person?