Emirates New Zealand is giving trade partners the chance to win tickets to the upcoming Women’s cricket world cup.
Emirates New Zealand has general admission tickets, as well as hospitality tickets with food and beverages provided to be won.
Agents who enter the competition could win either two general admission tickets or two hospitality tickets.
Entrants need to sign up for the Emirates Partners Portal then email EK.RSVP@emirates.com with the correct answers to the questions below. They need to also send their name, guest’s name and first choice and second choice of matches from the list below
Winners must show their vaccination certificate on entry to the venue.
Competition closes Monday 28 February at 5pm.
1. Emirates’ current Covid policy covers tickets issued with a travel date prior to?
2. Emirates operates how many flights to / from Auckland a week?
1. New Zealand vs West Indies – Bay Oval - Tauranga - FRIDAY 04MAR22
2. Bangladesh vs South Africa – University Oval – Dunedin – SATURDAY 05MAR22
3. Australia vs England – Seddon park – Hamilton – SATURDAY 05MAR22
4. Pakistan vs India – Bay Oval – Tauranga – SUNDAY 06MAR22
5. New Zealand vs Bangladesh – University Oval – Dunedin – MONDAY 07MAR22
6. Australia vs Pakistan – Bay Oval – Tauranga – TUESDAY 08MAR22
7. West Indies vs England – University Oval – Dunedin – WEDNESDAY 09MAR22
8. New Zealand vs India – Seddon Park – Hamilton – THURSDAY 10MAR22
9. Pakistan vs South Africa – Bay Oval – Tauranga – FRIDAY 11MAR22
10. West Indies vs India – Seddon Park – Hamilton – SATURDAY 12MAR22
11. New Zealand vs Australia – Basin Reserve – Wellington – SUNDAY 13MAR22
12. South Africa vs England – Bay Oval – Tauranga – MONDAY 14MAR22
13. Pakistan vs Bangladesh – Seddon Park – Hamilton – MONDAY 14MAR22
14. Australia vs West Indies – Basin Reserve – Wellington - TUESDAY 15MAR22
15. England vs India – Bay Oval – Tauranga – WEDNESDAY 16MAR22
16. New Zealand vs South Africa - Seddon Park – Hamilton – THURSDAY 17MAR22
17. Bangladesh vs West Indies – Bay Oval – Tauranga – FRIDAY 18MAR22
18. India vs Australia – Eden Park – Auckland – SATURDAY 19MAR22
19. New Zealand vs England – Eden Park – Auckland – SUNDAY 20MAR22
20. West Indies vs Pakistan – Seddon Park - Hamilton – MONDAY 21MAR22
21. India vs Bangladesh – Seddon Park – Hamilton – TUESDAY 22MAR22
22. South Africa vs Australia – Basin Reserve – Wellington – TUESDAY 22MAR22
23. South Africa vs West Indies – Basin Reserve – Wellington – THURSDAY 24MAR22
24. England vs Pakistan – Hagley Oval – Christchurch – THURSDAY 24MAR22
25. Bangladesh vs Australia – Basin Reserve – Wellington – FRIDAY 25MAR22
26. New Zealand vs Pakistan – Hagley Oval – Christchurch – SATURDAY 26MAR22
27. England vs Bangladesh – Basin Reserve – Wellington – SUNDAY 27MAR22
28. India vs South Africa – Hagley Oval – Christchurch – SUNDAY 27MAR22
The New Zealand Travel Brokers team has nominated supplier reps that have gone the extra mile over the past couple of challenging months.
- Sandeep Quiney, Emirates; Pettine Holland,... Sandeep Quiney, Emirates; Pettine Holland,...
- Chris Hammonds, Mondo Mt Eden;... Chris Hammonds, Mondo Mt Eden;...
- Virender Bakshi, Sky Travel; Lynda... Virender Bakshi, Sky Travel; Lynda...
Global Travel Network (GTN) turned three last week.
Emirates is bringing an early Hogmanay treat for New Zealanders heading to Scotland next year with a $1599 return fare to Edinburgh, among other earlybird fare offers covering its Europe network.
Emirates has refreshed its premium offering with products for Kiwis travelling in first and business class.
Conducting four trade famils in the first week of operation illustrates how importantly Emirates regards its early education of travel agents when it comes to its Auckland – Denpasar (Bali) – Dubai service, says the airline’s regional manager New Zealand, Chris Lethbridge.
- Celebrating the 80s…David Coombes, Flight... Celebrating the 80s…David Coombes, Flight...
- Between sessions (and lunch) on... Between sessions (and lunch) on...
- Ross Altoft, KiwiHoliday Insurance; Sarah... Ross Altoft, KiwiHoliday Insurance; Sarah...
- Showing some 80s attitude… James... Showing some 80s attitude… James...
- When the Chips are down... When the Chips are down...
- During the information sessions on... During the information sessions on...
- Xena Jones, Solo Women Travel... Xena Jones, Solo Women Travel...
- Slash, aka Kelly Tawhai, GO... Slash, aka Kelly Tawhai, GO...
- So was Dame Edna Everage…... So was Dame Edna Everage…...
Stage and niche supplier presentations, and another 20 suppliers in sessions for a ‘speed dating’ type format around a wing of the Trinity Wharf Hotel in Tauranga all added up to a busy two and a half days for attendees at the Travel Managers Group Conference.
Emirates airline is slashing more than half of its US gateway routes of nonstop flights from Dubai in the wake of President Donald Trump’s policies toward Gulf airlines.
Although Emirates will not be cutting any of its 12 US destinations, it will scale back the number of flights to each location. This means it has cut back on seven routes but will still run five.