Emirates New Zealand is giving trade partners the chance to win tickets to the upcoming Women’s cricket world cup.
Emirates New Zealand has general admission tickets, as well as hospitality tickets with food and beverages provided to be won.
Agents who enter the competition could win either two general admission tickets or two hospitality tickets.
Entrants need to sign up for the Emirates Partners Portal then email EK.RSVP@emirates.com with the correct answers to the questions below. They need to also send their name, guest’s name and first choice and second choice of matches from the list below
Winners must show their vaccination certificate on entry to the venue.
Competition closes Monday 28 February at 5pm.
1. Emirates’ current Covid policy covers tickets issued with a travel date prior to?
2. Emirates operates how many flights to / from Auckland a week?
1. New Zealand vs West Indies – Bay Oval - Tauranga - FRIDAY 04MAR22
2. Bangladesh vs South Africa – University Oval – Dunedin – SATURDAY 05MAR22
3. Australia vs England – Seddon park – Hamilton – SATURDAY 05MAR22
4. Pakistan vs India – Bay Oval – Tauranga – SUNDAY 06MAR22
5. New Zealand vs Bangladesh – University Oval – Dunedin – MONDAY 07MAR22
6. Australia vs Pakistan – Bay Oval – Tauranga – TUESDAY 08MAR22
7. West Indies vs England – University Oval – Dunedin – WEDNESDAY 09MAR22
8. New Zealand vs India – Seddon Park – Hamilton – THURSDAY 10MAR22
9. Pakistan vs South Africa – Bay Oval – Tauranga – FRIDAY 11MAR22
10. West Indies vs India – Seddon Park – Hamilton – SATURDAY 12MAR22
11. New Zealand vs Australia – Basin Reserve – Wellington – SUNDAY 13MAR22
12. South Africa vs England – Bay Oval – Tauranga – MONDAY 14MAR22
13. Pakistan vs Bangladesh – Seddon Park – Hamilton – MONDAY 14MAR22
14. Australia vs West Indies – Basin Reserve – Wellington - TUESDAY 15MAR22
15. England vs India – Bay Oval – Tauranga – WEDNESDAY 16MAR22
16. New Zealand vs South Africa - Seddon Park – Hamilton – THURSDAY 17MAR22
17. Bangladesh vs West Indies – Bay Oval – Tauranga – FRIDAY 18MAR22
18. India vs Australia – Eden Park – Auckland – SATURDAY 19MAR22
19. New Zealand vs England – Eden Park – Auckland – SUNDAY 20MAR22
20. West Indies vs Pakistan – Seddon Park - Hamilton – MONDAY 21MAR22
21. India vs Bangladesh – Seddon Park – Hamilton – TUESDAY 22MAR22
22. South Africa vs Australia – Basin Reserve – Wellington – TUESDAY 22MAR22
23. South Africa vs West Indies – Basin Reserve – Wellington – THURSDAY 24MAR22
24. England vs Pakistan – Hagley Oval – Christchurch – THURSDAY 24MAR22
25. Bangladesh vs Australia – Basin Reserve – Wellington – FRIDAY 25MAR22
26. New Zealand vs Pakistan – Hagley Oval – Christchurch – SATURDAY 26MAR22
27. England vs Bangladesh – Basin Reserve – Wellington – SUNDAY 27MAR22
28. India vs South Africa – Hagley Oval – Christchurch – SUNDAY 27MAR22
Kiwis’ love of cricket will be an important part of the travel recovery when we are able to move again, according to research by Booking.com.
The research, which surveyed both New Zealand and Australian sports fans, suggests that the 2022 men’s and women’s tournaments to be held across Australia and New Zealand have the potential to support the region’s travel resurgence. Sixty nine percent of Kiwi and 62% of Australian fans say they would travel with their family to watch a Cricket World Cup and a substantial percentage of people say they are likely to travel to a destination for cricket even if it is not normally high on the list of places they want to visit (59% NZ, 54% AU).