1. Connect With Indigenous Culture
2. Find Adventure in BC’s Mountains
3. Get to Know Our Wildlife
4. Wake Up in Nature
5. See Metro Vancouver and Victoria in a new Light
6. Take the Road Trip of a Lifetime
7. Find Your New Favourite Pinot in one of 9 Wine Regions
8. Cast a Line in BC’s Rivers, Lakes, and Coastal Water
9. Find Your Flavour Along an Ale Trail
10. Golf with Ocean, Mountain, Forest, or Desert Vistas.
British Columbia in Canada is expected to open to the world on
7 September 2021 for fully vaccinated travellers who meet the entry requirements, provided that Canada’s Covid-19 epidemiology remains favourable.
Starting on 1 November, cruise ships will be permitted to re-enter the waters of Canada. All travellers into British Columbia, Canada must use ArriveCAN (app or web portal) to submit their travel information. If they are eligible to enter Canada and meet specific criteria, fully vaccinated travellers will not have to quarantine upon arrival.