Can you think outside the box?
Are you creative, dynamic and just plain awesome?
If you are then we want you!
Viva are a progressive and growing wholesale travel provider who prides itself on travel bookings based on extensive knowledge and experience.
Our trips are intimate, environmentally friendly, community focussed, and designed to offer a real connection with the cultures and landscapes in which people travel.
- We offer Unique Luxury Experiences throughout Latin America, New Zealand, Antarctica & the Arctic.
- We are NZ's leading specialist in travel to Latin America & the Polar regions.
- We offer personalised itineraries for independent travellers we also operate our own small group tours throughout South America.
- We offer NZ's largest range of Antarctica cruise options & operate our own charter cruises.
- We created and operate Southern Lights by Flight - a 10 hour flight onboard an Air New Zealand Boeing 787 Dreamliner to view the incredible Aurora Australis from 40,000 feet above sea level.
We are looking for great people to grow our team so if you want the chance to stand out and do something bold in a fun and rejuvenating industry then we would love to have you join us!
Location: Albany, Auckland office. Some flexibility with work hours & location.
Send you CV to Rachel Williams firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have a love of Sport and Travel?
Williment is looking for an expert senior consultant who knows what it takes to move people to sporting events around the world.
Experience with group travel and dealing with complex itineraries is a pre-requisite as is the ability to travel to events.
• Develop a good rapport with Williment clients and key suppliers;
• Attend to airline, accommodation, rental car, train, ferry, coach, function and insurance bookings;
• Identify opportunity for new business;
• Clear understanding and ability to efficiently operate software systems.
For the full job description head to https://www.seek.co.nz/job/56616554
If this is you, we would love to hear from you.
Here's some amazing reasons to join us right now:
• Well established brand within a global company with job security
• Workplace flexibility
• Reward and recognition celebrations
• Workplace support: wellness, person finance and more
• Unlimited earning potential
• Career development opportunities
• Brighter futures committees
• Discounted travel and educationals
What we're looking for:
• Ex-Flighties that are keen to come back and sell travel again
• Worked in another agency prior to Covid
• Have industry experience
• Have extensive experience in sales
Now's the time to get on board. Travel is returning, it's exciting.
Apply now and become part of our experience: careers.fctgcareers.com/ci/en/job.511649
We're going places, so get in touch today and find out why NZ's Best Travel Agency Brand is best for you!
• Kiwi owned and operated
• Flexibility @ work
• Unlimited earning potential
• Career progression
• Benefits package
• Become part of the HOT family!
Travel is taking off and we have amazing opportunities for experienced Travel Consultants.
Part and full time work from home options available.
ATPI is a global Travel Management Company based in Newmarket, Auckland.
Looking for a fresh environment or to return to the industry?
If so, we'd like to talk to you!
We are currently recruiting:
• Regional Travel Consultant
• Account Manager
• Groups and Meetings Consultant
For more information see us on Seek or forward your CV with covering letter to email@example.com
Maher Tours provide fully escorted international and domestic tours, focusing on the “retired or nearly retired” traveller. We create each tour itinerary ourselves and ensure they are fully inclusive and offer a quality experience for all our clients. We have many repeat clients, with some having travelled on over 25 tours! We operate about 30 tours each year to various exciting destinations around the world, and due to COVID we now also operate our own domestic tours.
We require an experienced travel industry professional with great customer relationship and communication skills.
You will be part of a small team of 4 working in a relaxed environment but understand how to get the work done when required. We would also encourage your initiative to develop new and exciting tours. The role will report to the Business Manager.
Part Time OR Full Time Contract
The role will likely be part time initially, 5 mornings per week from 9am to 1pm. Then moving towards a full time position towards the end of this year. As such this will be a fixed term contract position.
There is a possibility however for the role to be full time depending on skill levels.
• 2+ years experience working within the travel industry
• Excellent working knowledge of Sabre for airline reservations is essential
• Exceptional communication skills and customer support
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Previous travel experience with groups, wholesale or corporate travel would be an advantage
• Expert, professional level verbal and written English skills
• High levels of attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise
• Have a great sense of humour and are happy to have fun as well as work hard
• Excellent phone manner and attention to detail are musts
Only New Zealand citizens or residents with valid work permits please apply.
To apply, please look over our website at Mahertours.co.nz, and if interested, please email Andy Richards – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to recent growth in our business, we are seeking an experienced Shorthaul Consultant to look after our corporate and leisure clients and be part of our fabulous team in our spacious North Shore office.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE:
• A minimum of 3 years New Zealand industry experience
• Excellent oral and written skills
• Be service focussed with attention to detail and a sense of humour
• Ideally have experience with Amadeus/Serko and Tramada
Your remuneration package will include a very competitive annual salary, travel opportunities, car parking and staff travel benefits.
Please apply in confidence to:
Mob 021 997866