TRAVELinc Memo Subscription
The TRAVELinc Memo is your personal travel and tourism trade magazine brought to you in PDF form, uploaded onto our website 48 weeks a year, on Tuesday and Friday mornings. We focus on keeping international and domestic travel sellers current on industry matters, destination developments and new products, at home and around the world.
ProMag Publishing is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy online. We will not release your personal information to any third party.
In the latest issue...
- Visit USA: 'We're still here for NZ trade'
- Bubble gives confidence to book further afield
- The first Utah puzzle winner
- Update on the TAANZ-MBIE meeting
- Hawkes Bay spoons up taste of FAWC for trade
- Global Travel Network's agent update
- Who won the Japanese cooking challenge?
- Promotion at Vibe Pacific
- Grassroot agents' stories crucial for political sway
- AKL advises of road changes
- Family holiday deals from NZ 4 Discovery
- AAT Kings' Western Wonderland tour
- World Journeys can tailor make Aussie tours
- Viva launches Chatham Islands day tours
- Wandering South island with Leisure Time Travel
- New Caledonia webinar series starts next week
- QF lounge update
- NZ Traveller offer on Milford Sound cruise
- Who is this week's mystery person?