TRAVELinc Memo Subscription
The TRAVELinc Memo is your personal travel and tourism trade magazine brought to you in PDF form, uploaded onto our website 48 weeks a year, on Tuesday and Friday mornings. We focus on keeping international and domestic travel sellers current on industry matters, destination developments and new products, at home and around the world.
ProMag Publishing is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy online. We will not release your personal information to any third party.
In the latest issue...
- Luxury clients - 'Get into their heads'
- Eco lodge visit highlight for Kiwi agents on famil
- Still a place for hedonism in luxury travel
- Exotic Holidays' dedicated Taiwan brochure
- Dining in LA - and an agent incentive
- Appeal of going solo grows, says THO
- Trade interest up as NZ's Seoul flight gets close...
- ...Fathom Asia offers 12% to mark the new service
- See who had fun and games at Korea night
- Who won a place on a Rocky Mountaineer famil?
- Brewpub's soft launch in American Samoa
- Demand prompts new Cuba tour departure
- Donegal tour hits musical note
- Waikato country lodge for sale - Out in the Styx
- Pink bus, new tours from Hammonds Wellington
- First personnel appointment for QT Auckland
- And the Mystery Spot this week is...