‘Everyone wants to make up for lost time and we cannot wait to welcome back our loyal past guests, and of course those new to Viking,’ says Michelle Black, Viking ANZ managing director. ‘We have new ships and new itineraries, and we are proud to offer the industry’s leading Health & Safety Program, so they can travel the world with complete confidence.’
Viking has extended its Risk-Free Guarantee which is now available until 30 November 2021, offering travellers the freedom to change their plans up to 14 days before departure.
Viking’s ocean highlights include:
• 29-day Baltic Jewels & the Midnight Sun, 13-day In Search of the Northern Lights,
• 29-day Mediterranean’s Iconic Shores,
• 21-day Passage to India,
• 15-day Australia & New Zealand.
River highlights include:
• 23-day European Sojourn,
• 15-day Grand European Cruise,
• 15-day France’s Finest,
• 10-day Portugal’s River of Gold,
• 15-day America’s Great River.
Expedition highlights include:
• 13-day Antarctic Explorer,
• 44-day From the Arctic to Antarctica,
• 18-day South America & Antarctic Discovery.