Innovative Travel is an experienced Christchurch-based niche boutique tour company
with a focus on FIT and Small Group Tours, on roads less travelled.
Key responsibility for travel product
• Ancient Kingdoms Middle East/
Mediterranean & North Africa
• Innovative Travel Asia
• Quality Control for all tours
• Manage website development
• Overall brochure design and production
The ideal applicant will have:
• Practical travel experience in the Middle East/Mediterranean and Asia
• Tour writing experience
• Ability to plan & execute strategies
• Appropriate IT skills
• Experience in Website Development
• Familiar with Tourplan software
Confidential applications by Friday 20 October to:
Promenade Tours is an inbound tourism agency located in Noumea, New Caledonia. We work with travel wholesalers in Australia and NZ to provide a comprehensive service for their clients including transfers, domestic airfares, accommodation, activities and excursions.
We are looking for a reservations specialist to join our small team – immediate start envisaged.
• Manage all reservation requests in a timely and efficient manner from the quoting stage through to booking confirmation, preparation of travel documents and any follow up during the clients’ stay
• Load and update supplier information, rates and offers in Tourplan Control supplier invoices
• Create new travel offers in conjunction with local suppliers
• Indepth knowledge of Tourplan reservations system
• Knowledge of Zenith (domestic flights) and Limo (transfers) software preferred
• Experience in a travel agency or travel wholesale company
• Bilingual French/English
• Efficient, professional and autonomous but with a sense of team work
• French nationality or valid work permit for New Caledonia
Autonomous role in the Airline industry - CBD location; parking; amazing perks
8.30-5.30 Mon-Fri; competitive salary for the industry experienced.
Seeking an intuitive, clever & flexible experienced Sales Manager with relevant industry experience to be an essential part of a 5-star global carrier.
You will be pivotal in the growth and success of the company, responsible for establishing passenger and marketing plans, ensuring efficient and profitable sales and distribution of the brand, and appropriating budgets and costs. You will be responsible for all facets related to the operation and performance of the sales department, including managing passenger complaints and claims, and compiling relevant sales statistics to maintain fluid and transparent communication across departments.
The ideal candidate will be a flexible and driven manager, able to manage and guide your sales and ticketing team for the best outcomes globally, evaluating monthly sales performance, and conducting regular meetings with sales staff to ensure targets and developments are marketed and achieved.
You will report directly to the General Manager, who will require your support and knowledge in making plans and forecasts for sales, advertising and promotional activity. You will be integral in recommending pricing strategies and able to study the market and competitor activities. Monthly reporting and highlighting of market changes and the ability to liaise in a transparent and highly informative manner, are key.
Show an interest by clicking “Apply”
or call Liz Beckett 027 688 7540 today.
AIM Holidays is seeking a full-time enthusiastic and motivated consultant to create, promote and sell our existing products, as well as tailor-made travel packages.
We are a leading New Zealand-owned independent, niche wholesale travel company based on Auckland’s North Shore specialising in Show/Sport/Event Packages, Europe & Asia.
Successful applicants should be able to demonstrate the following experience/skills:
- At least 2 years’ experience in the travel industry (in wholesale travel will be advantageous)
- Proven sales and customer communication experience
- Attention to detail , accuracy of information handling and organization
- Excellent phone and written communication skills
- The ability to be pro-active and self-managing
- Well-developed computer skills
- Tourplan knowledge would be advantageous
Please e-mail your CV with a covering letter to
Closing date is 13 October 2017.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.