New Year – New Environment – New Challenges
Top Guns Andrew Parke and Stu McKay can't cope with their travel enquiry and booking volume and seek an experienced travel advisor/processor to help handle their customer enquiry (quotes), bookings and finalisation enquiry.
Yes there is not much they don't know about travel and that's why their clients them. But they are blokes so they are not so flash when it comes to doing all the reservations and paperwork. so if you can handle any and all international booking, processing and finalisation tasks, plus be confident to communicate directly with their adoring clients, then rush us your CV.
The role is suited to an experienced consultant, perhaps returning to the workforce or someone wishing to step away from the front dekt to a support role that can encompass real work life balance in Fuzion's booming travel affiliate business. The role can morph into a full travel affiliate position if desired.
Central locatoin, quirky office, good times, full time position but flexible hours possible.
House of Travel is New Zealand’s most awarded travel group and we believe great holidays are made ‘better together’. Our ability to be successful comes down to our amazing team and we are looking for an experienced Travel Consultant to join us at House of Travel Ponsonby.
We are a busy office with a great atmosphere and an experienced team with years of travel knowledge and experience! This role will see you combine your passion for travel and knowledge to create unique experiences that enrich people’s lives. You’ll enjoy crafting our customer’s ideas into something truly memorable!!
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive base salary with great commission earning potential
• A fantastic office spaces with local cafes and shops nearby.
• Continual support & training – on and off the job
• Educational leave to expand your travel knowledge & experience So, what will impress us?
• You've been in a retail travel role for 2 years+
• You have a dedication to providing outstanding customer service
• Strong communication and numerical skills
• An adaptive approach, that meets the urgency of your client needs
• A record of sales success and solutions
• Technologically savvy, preferably you’ve worked with Amadeus.
• An appetite for travel, enabling you to add hidden gems into your customer’s itineraries
• An ability to have fun and enjoy working in a supportive team environment
Say yes to new adventures and apply now by forwarding your CV along with a list of your travel experiences to email@example.com.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted regarding the next stage of the recruitment process.