Andrew and Stu, our Travel Superstars, desperately need a switched on Travel-Pro to join them in delivering dream holidays for their globetrotting leisure and corporate customers. Fuzion Travel is rapidly growing and the lads have more business than they can handle. With new premises in Dominion Road, Mt Eden, now is the time to make the change to this dream role.
Come join the fun and at the same time the boys will help you not just develop your own selling and travel knowledge but grow your own customer data base if that is what you desire. All the while enjoying the perks of the "Best Exotic Travel Agency" in town. Make your case, send pictures and experience, tell us when and where you have travelled and of course why you would be the best person for this once in a lifetime role!
• 5 years plus travel experience
• Sound airfare knowledge
• MEGA attention to detail
• A sense of humour
Combination of 'guaranteed' commission and performance related commissions – dependent on experience.
Hours are flexible but there is an expectation of 9am-4pm Monday to Friday, on call after hours as required – WE NEVER REALLY CLOSE.
Apply in strict confidence to Stu McKay. Successful candidates will be responded to by phone for an interview.
Fuzion are also on the hunt for additional Affiliates (Brokers) to join their legion of travel extraordinaries. Break the shackles of your current role and for those based in AKL we have an office to come and go as you please.
Work with us and our long-term preferred technology partner – Travelport, powered by Galileo.
Jump ship and join NZ’s largest and most exciting Travel company!!
Infinity Holidays, Flight Centre’s very successful wholesaler is on the lookout for new consultants. Whether you’re a cruise lover, cruise seller or worked on cruise ships WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
You will bring with you?
- An In depth cruise knowledge and personal cruise experience to share and brag about!
- Superstar Sales with an amazing track record to back it up!
- Travel consulting experience would be a huge benefit
- Energy and unfailing attitude to thrive in the call centre environment.
To be part of a NZ’s largest travel company that loves to celebrate our shared successes, with a fun and supportive culture APPLY NOW!
At Tourwriter, our vision is to be the most used and loved travel software anywhere. Our mission is to give the travel community the freedom to grow, their way. We’ve been around for 13 years, providing software solutions for niche travel businesses, and have recently entered an exciting new stage of growth and development.
We genuinely believe that our travel software provides this opportunity for growth, and a shared value across our team is that our customer is at the centre of what we do. We’re chuffed to have customers like All Blacks Tours grow from 4 to 13 staff, sending 6,000 kiwis to the last Rugby World Cup, where “eliminating manual processes... by implementing Tourwriter... has been a real efficiency gain for us.”
The new role of Australasian Sales Executive will play a key role within the Sales Team, working towards our vision through contributing towards Tourwriter’s ambitious revenue growth, customer acquisition, and customer satisfaction objectives. Ideally you will be based in Wellington, you’ll be working with our Sales Development Representatives as the primary driver of new sales in the Australasian tourism markets, and you will have some post-sale Customer Success Management responsibility.
- Sell like an animal, taking a deep list of strongly qualified prospects and working diligently to close sales
- Ensuring the customer experience is at the forefront of the sales process – close with care
- Executing our repeatable sales process, performing effective sales calls and online demos to close deals and achieve monthly growth targets
- Collaborating with the Sales Development Team to identify and qualify interested leads
- Researching and assessing potential customer needs and pain points and tailoring and presenting a product solution to these
- Serving as a Tourwriter representative at industry events, conferences, and trade shows, as required
You will have:
- Tourism industry knowledge or experience, including understanding of the niche tour operator / travel agency market, and software solutions and requirements
- Preferred: experience selling SaaS, Software, or Cloud Services, including new business generation
- Experience navigating sales processes, with strong pipeline management, forecasting, and client needs assessment skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including telephone manner and written communication and proposal writing ability
- Strong keenness and initiative, taking ownership of tasks with minimal supervision through to deal close, and a willingness to contribute to and drive the wider team goals
- Understanding of cloud technology, including experience with CRM and workflow solutions
- Willingness to evolve as our team does, with opportunities in 12+ months to move to Northern Hemisphere markets
What’s in it for you
- Base salary, laptop, plus expenses, and a large opportunity for uncapped commissions due to a pre-qualified list of potential customers from the day you start.
- Our top salespeople are earning solid six figure incomes, as a focused hunter we fully expect you to work your way into these ranks.
- Opportunity for growth as the team develops the product feature set and expands into other markets
- Work for a company and with a team that is ambitious, fast-growing and has a personality.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.