Come and be part of Holland Clarke & Beatson's award winning business.
If you are passionate about your travel carteer and want to work in a lovely office with a top team who are serious about making a difference for our clients, then you should talk to us.
HCB have been in the Top 10 with FTG for over a decade, we are Virtuoso, work with the latest technology and we have the best clients.
Phone Jacquie or Sarah 03 963 7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
STA Travel New Zealand have an exciting opportunity available as New Zealand Country Manager. Based in Auckland and reporting to the Group CEO you will be charged with designing, driving and leading the commercial strategy for the New Zealand market.
As the most senior role holder in-country, you will be accountable for all results, members of the team and driving commercial outcomes.
WHO YOU ARE:
• A leader with a least 5 years experience in a Senior Leadership role working in a tactical environment
• Sales driven with a commercial sales background, ideally experience in the travel industry
• Proven experience and full understanding of marketing and product in a multi-channel environment
• Strong team leadership and staff engagement credentials with specific focus on maintaining and growing an exemplary team culture, fostering an environment to create the best place to work
WHAT THE JOB REQUIRES:
• Accountability for the country P&L results including managing the budgeting process for the NZ division
• Leading, driving and holding accountable the senior leadership team on weekly and monthly actions and targets
• Negotiating deals with suppliers to deliver strong commercials on commission levels and agreements
• Working with the product and Marketing Manager to ensure strong marketing strategies that deliver on commercial agreements, global and local tactical campaigns and tourism board partnerships
• More details on our website where your will find a full job description
• A culsture based on adventure, passion, and working together
• The chance to work for a global leader
• Global employment opportunities and career progression
• Continual training and support
• STA Travel is an equal opportunity employer
Work for New Zealand's most dynamic Adventure Travel Company.
Join an exciting team of true adventure professionals.
Fun small team environment.
Do you live and breathe adventure travel, are well organised, have at least three years of travel industry experience, have great ideas, a fun attitude and a willingness to learn and explore?
Then we want you!
You will need:
• Self sufficiency and enjoyment of working in a small office environment
• A minimum of three years in the travel industry and preferable with adventure travel specialisation.
• First hand travel experience to many of the World Expeditions and World Youth Adventures destinations – such as Nepal, India, South America, Africa, Asia.
• Successful track record in selling travel
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to use initiative and strong relationship development skills
• Great communication and organisation
• Good writing skills
• CRS qualification – Amadeus preferable
• The ability to react well to taking direction.
Applications to Natalie Tambolash by 5 April 2019