Latin America Specialist
Do you possess incredible selling skills and dream of creating diverse and intricate itineraries?
If you also have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in travel designing and consulting, knowledge of Latin American destinations, and a great attention to detail, we would love to hear from you.
Join the hard-working, fun World Journeys team in our Auckland city fringe office.
Customer Sales Consultant
About – Air Vanuatu is the national airline of Vanuatu that operates an efficient network of services in the South Pacific including four services per week between Auckland and Port Vila.
Additionally, Air Vanuatu has an extensive network of flights domestically in Vanuatu including to world renowned destinations of Espiritu Santo and Tanna.
The Role - Air Vanuatu is seeking a full-time, enthusiastic, and motivated multi-tasking Customer Sales Consultant to work with our team in the Auckland office.
To succeed, you will need the following:
- A sound understanding of the travel industry
- Able to use a CRS reservation system, preferably Amadeus
- Have a working knowledge of airfares
- Well-developed computer skills in Words and Excel
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Be a quick learner with a “can do” attitude
- Have great customer service skills
- Knowledge of airport operation and passenger service handling would be of distinct advantage
- Must be a Resident or Citizen of NZ
If this sounds like you, then please email your CV with a covering letter to Jonas@airvanuatu.co.nz
Applications close on the 27th June 2018 and only successful applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Business Development Manager
New Zealand location
We are seeking an enthusiastic BDM targeting corporate and MICE market. Primary role is to be responsible to generate new business for CPG Hotel group across all their portfolio of hotels, develop and build strong and effective customer relationships. You will be pro-active with a driven personality and likes a fast paced environment.
- Responsible for growing the Corporate and MICE market for the hotel including travel management companies, government, key corporate accounts and PCO’s.
- Conducting proactive sales calls, quoting/contracting
- Drive sales and revenue targets for the business
- Establish, develop and maintain key client relationships
- Hosts famils and site inspections to create awareness across all hotels
- Plan active call cycle
- Sales Trips throughout New Zealand
- Representing the company at trade shows and Industry Events
- Ensure comprehensive coverage of own portfolio, achieving targets and maximum productivity
- Implement and execute sales objectives and action plans to reach and exceed targets set
Shorthaul Travel Consultant
Are you a talented travel consultant who is feeling undervalued and looking for a change? CTM’s fun, dynamic and proactive workplace is the place for you. Our annual reward and recognition program takes our All Stars across the world. We would love for you to be part of the team!
As a Corporate Travel Consultant in our Operations team, your purpose will be to deliver on one of CTM’s core values: “Exceed to Service”. As you grow in the role, you will have the autonomy to organise and action your own daily workload with all the required training and support you need.
The tasks you’d tackle would include:
- Develop strong relationships with clients through providing exceptional customer service
- Effectively manage corporate customers’ shorthaul travel arrangements
- Process client requests accurately and in accordance with client Service Level Agreements
The person you need to be:
- Shorthaul consultant
- Customer focused
- A problem solver
- A team player
What’s in it for you?
At CTM, you’ll feel the support of being part of a strong and stable company. We will support you in your career development plans and have a very strong history of promoting from within. In return for your commitment and hard work we can offer you competitive remuneration, an excellent work/life balance, employee discounts including an annual chill-out day and a fantastic team culture. In addition, Corporate Travel Management is proud of its corporate and social responsibility and encourages employees to utilise an annual volunteer day for the charity of your choice.
CTM employs over 2,500 people globally and services clients in 53 countries globally, including owned operations across New Zealand, Australia, Asia, North America and Europe.
Find out a little more about us by visiting our website www.travelctm.com
General Manager – Product
We’re seeking a General Manager Product (New Zealand) at ATS Pacific New Zealand, the leading Tour Operator in the Australasia region.
This role is responsible for overseeing the efficient running of the New Zealand ATS Pacific Product team which has as its major focus customer service and delivery of product and prices to our overseas clients. The role is ultimately responsible for ensuring our overseas clients receive up to date product information, innovative product ideas and are kept up to date on landscape of the New Zealand suppliers industry.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Leading and managing the Product Department to deliver key outputs and, to provide inbound clients & staff with the tools they need to sell New Zealand.
- Managing the Preferred Supplier Program & workshops, other publications / marketing initiatives that are produced/initiated in the department.
- Managing client liaison on product and supplier relationships.
- Overseeing the actioning of updates to the database for all New Zealand suppliers and ensure it is kept as accurate as possible.
- Regular attendance at trade shows & supplier updates internally.
Skills and experience:
- Minimum four years’ experience in an inbound reservations or product environment.
- Knowledge of Tour Plan a definite advantage.
- Demonstrated experience with People Management and Leadership in a similar environment.
- Extensive knowledge of New Zealand and understanding of the UK/European/US market.
- Experience in working in a team environment and ability to identify and initiate opportunities for improvement within the group.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills.
- This is an exceptional opportunity to develop your career in one of Australasia’s leading integrated.
- Only applicants with the right to work in New Zealand will be considered. Short Term VISA Holders will not be considered due to the nature of this role.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org