Travelport will be giving its new Rich Content and Branding, available through Smartpoint, extra profile in 2015.
The company held a Christmas ‘thank you’ function for travel industry clients and partners at Sub Rosa Café in Auckland this week.
It was primarily a casual chance to network with the New Zealand team, which includes relatively new commercial manager New Zealand and Pacific Islands Wendy Stanton, and meet (even newer) general manager Pacific, Kaylene Shuttlewood.
Shuttlewood says the Travelport’s new technology brings together the traditional airlines and low cost carriers and allows agents to sell all of the auxiliaries with increased efficiency.
‘Seats, meals, blankets, baggage etc – all the previously essay things are now combined, so it allows agents to book all of these in the one workflow process.
‘It gives agents increased productivity and efficiency and that’s the key – they can sell more and earn more.'
- Mick Cottrell, Wendy Stanton &... Mick Cottrell, Wendy Stanton &...
- Leanne Cheesman, Sonia Nel &... Leanne Cheesman, Sonia Nel &...
- Paul Smith & Mark Reeder Paul Smith & Mark Reeder
Brand USA had extra cause to celebrate in the lead up to Christmas, with the relatively young organisation’s existence being renewed by the United States Congress just a couple of weeks ago.
The destination is also recording strong visitation from New Zealand – heading over 220,000 mark for a calendar year.
Brand USA hosted business partners to The Oakroom in Auckland for an end of year thank you and catch up this week.
- Wayne Mitcham, Pip Ashford &... Wayne Mitcham, Pip Ashford &...
- Stephen Tanner & Louise Sutton Stephen Tanner & Louise Sutton
- David Libeau & Jerome Knott David Libeau & Jerome Knott
- James Donegan & Leanne Cheesman James Donegan & Leanne Cheesman
- Julia Hindman & Bridget Fogarty Julia Hindman & Bridget Fogarty
- Darragh Walshe & Thomas Gentz Darragh Walshe & Thomas Gentz